I am married to my husband, Scott, and we have two little ones, Lucie and Samuel. My background is in family nursing, pediatrics and obstetrics. I am a registered nurse with a master's degree in nursing education. I am VERY passionate about empowering families to reach their full potential and I believe that total wellness is the ticket! I strongly believe that we should be educated on our options/choices so we can make an informed decision regarding our health and wellness.
Please educate yourself with a number of reliable sources prior to committing to a health decision. We are all individuals with individual needs. What may work or be beneficial for one may not be for another. The views on this blog may or may not be congruent with your beliefs or necessarily right for you and your family. Therefore, the overall purpose of this blog, is to serve as a means of advocating for informed decision making, thus, encouraging the individual to “get curious” about the prescribed “norms” of society related to health and wellness and think "outside of the box". We need to ask questions and be informed health consumers!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment